Monday 20 June 2011

I'm a Supernatural Junkie (TV show)

I don't watch much television but there are a couple of shows I don't miss and one in particular.  I'm a HUGE fan of the Supernatural series and having just watched all of Season Six I was over the moon to find that Season Seven is about to go into production.  I thought I had read somewhere last year there wouldn't be another season, but I'm so glad to be wrong.

The acting is so good in this series, except maybe occasionally for a few characters who only feature in one episode.   Like Star Trek. You know the new guy is going to die a horrible death, but in Supernatural it's a really horrible one.  In a horror fan kind of way.    Heheh.....ahem...

After the cliffhanger at the end of Season Six I couldn't bear to think that was the end of Dean, Sam, Castiel and Bobby.  I even like Crowley, and Death has his charming side as well.  In a way the ending was a surprise and shock because even though events leading up to it shouldn't have been a complete surprise, I didn't really see it coming. 

I don't try to analyse movies or TV shows too much as it spoils it for me, and I never watch the "making of" extras as that also takes away some of the mystery.  The technical side, especially with CG is interesting in lots of ways, but I only watch some of those or at least the parts that don't really show the finer details. 

Anyway, come on September and I can get my Supernatural fix again.

No comments:

Post a Comment