Thursday 11 August 2011

Followers List Vanished

I found I have a new follower tonight and I clicked on the name and it seems I did something or there was a glitch and the list and avatars has disappeared from my blog page.  I don't know how to get it back at the moment and it's 5 AM so I'll have to see if I can fix it later today.

The list of followers is still in my settings so I don't know what happened.  Probably something simple but my apologies to the new member.  And welcome.

When and if I can fix it I'll remove this post.   I'll leave it here now in case anyone else has the same problem even though it's not a solution.

EDIT:  Bit of quick research and it seems this is a known issue where they come and go sporadically which hopefully gets fixed.  This is the first I've seen it happen though, but there's always a first time.

1 comment:

  1. I searched Google for this issue and found pages and pages of people complaining about it and not just recently either. No-one seems to have found a solution and Google itself doesn't seem to be offering any help.

    The gadget comes and goes so for the moment I'll just leave it and hope it fixes itself, like the other problem I had with a foreign language in all my menus. It took a couple of weeks for that to resolve and I couldn't find any info on that either, except that many others had the same problem.

    ReplyDelete