Wednesday 12 October 2011

Let Me Google That For You


Update:   Just a small clarification here.  I would NOT use this for the pleasure of humiliating someone or for cheap thrills as that is not something I would do.  I DO NOT believe in humiliation to get a point across as many people do.   That mentality just shows how insecure the people who feel the need to put others down actually are. 

I don't consider myself juvenile or immature enough to find satisfaction in that kind of behaviour, so I don't need anyone to suggest or remind me to take care where and how I use it....if I can even be bothered.  Thanks all the same, but I'm not completely devoid of common sense.


I found this link today when I was reading some topics on a game forum where a frustrated poster was trying to get a message across to someone who couldn't be bothered to try to "get it."

I've probably seen it before but never really took much notice even though I use Google quite a lot myself.  I must say it gave me a good laugh when I clicked the link.  

This is the absolutely perfect solution to that person who is looking for quick answers to a problem but doesn't bother to read or even skim over other posts in a related forum thread,  ignores mod Readme's, can't be bothered typing a question into a search engine or is just too damn lazy (and worse than that, they say they are too lazy.)

I'm going to make use of this in future I can tell you.....in the right situation of course.  See above.

 As stated on the search page:
"For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than google it for themselves."

Let Me Google That For You
 http://lmgtfy.com/

Then there's this one for when you're really pulling your hair out with some people or have had a bad day:
http://justfuckinggoogleit.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment